[email protected]Furthering the development of fresh scientists and students is a declared goal of Humboldt-Universität. Humboldt-Universität puts a high priority on preparing exceptional scientists and young researchers for careers in teaching and research.Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Studying at the Humboldt-Universität requires an energetic engagement in knowledge. This involves a critical assessment of its preconditions and implications. This is also why the goal of any program of study is not just to acquire disciplinary excellence, but also the education of a person, who combines reliability, efficiency, initiative and scientific curiosity. Every student must understand that he or she contributes to the state of the arts and sciences in our society. Our students have the right and the duty to take up responsibility, not only in the running of the university, but as well in research and teaching.Send Applications and Questions to:Providing equal opportunities for both women and men at the university as well as in society is an important goal of Humboldt-Universität. Accordingly, it does its best to ensure that opportunities are distributed fairly, and to utilize and promote women’s abilities in teaching, research and administration. It utilizes all available means for accomplishing equal opportunity at all levels and promises to support its gender studies efforts.Informatics/ Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biomedicine, Geography, Mathematics and Agricultural Science.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Yousef Jameel Doctoral Scholarship 2020.
Value of Award: The stipend granted is in the amount of 1340 Euros every month, plus materials costs.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, and Tunisia.Number of Awards: 5Many applicants have been asking us questions like;With the assistance of the Yousef Jameel Scholarship Fund, Humboldt-Universität will yearly awardfive (5) scholarship awards to doctoral candidates in the natural science disciplines.
- Candidates must have an academic degree and fulfil the criteria necessary for admission into a doctoral program at the proper Humboldt-Universität faculty. The candidate must get admission into a doctoral program (Promotionszulassung) before the scholarship award’s starting date.
- Very good spoken and written English and good German communications skills are necessary.
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates of Arab countries and Turkey who credibly show their intent to return.
- To increase the percentage of women at the university, applications from qualified females are specifically encouraged.
- Disabled applicants will get preference, assuming equal qualifications.
How to Apply
- A cover letter noting the intended field of study or discipline of the doctoral program, and the motivation of the candidate;
- A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications, where applicable;
- An Exposé containing a detailed work plan for the three-year scholarship award period (maximum of ten (10) pages);
- Copies of academic records including results, etc. and references from previous employer(s), with certified German translations where necessary;
- An assessment from the candidate’s Ph.D. supervisor of the Humboldt-Universität.
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Yousef Jameel Scholarship
Unter den Linden 6
10099 BerlinThe deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.Duration of Program: The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years and commence on October 1.In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Yousef Jameel Doctoral Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
Yousef Jameel Doctoral Scholarship application process at Humboldt-Universität in Germany. Learn the best way to apply for the Yousef Jameel Doctoral Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via Humboldt-Universität Scholarship Portal.