York University is a public research university in Toronto that ranks 19th among universities in Canada. It strives to fulfill its promised excellence in research and teaching in pure, applied, and professional fields where they test the boundaries and structures of knowledge and cultivate critical intellect.Application for scholarship Ends: June 15 2021The university will provide the selected applicants ,500 towards the tuition fees of the course of their choice per year for up to 4 years, which will be renewably subjected to their academic performance.This study grant is aimed at a supporting intelligent and outstanding students who wish to continue their studies but have some financial setback.The York University is offering to all International students a scholarship award for the 2021/2022 academic session in Canada. The scholarship is provided for students who wish to earn a PhD degree certificate at the University.About the University?
Application Type: PhD degree
- How-to-Apply: To apply for this study grant, all applicants must apply for their preferred programme through the online application process of the university. The students can also apply through OUAC. The students are also required to make a Student Financial Profile.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal letter
- Documents for any previous academic performance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate and graduate degree certification with an overall average score between 70 and 85 or an above-average CGPA to be admitted in York.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- CAEL – 60
- CAE – 176 from C1 advanced
- CPE – 176 from C1 advanced
- Duolingo – 115
Eligibility for the York University International Graduate Student Awards in Canada, 2021 :
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the World are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course: Students are eligible to apply for a PhD degree programme offered at York University.
- Eligibility Criteria:The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in York.
- The applicants must identify as international students.
- The applicants must hold previous education certification in the relevant field of study.
- University: York University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: $5,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 4
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Canada