To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Be an undergraduate or a recent graduate in a relevant field
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
- Have previous relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Demonstrable excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English (including active listening and information synthesis and strong writing abilities).
- Demonstrable proof of excellent academic performance.
Duration and Reward
- The Internship is a paid programme and interns are offered;
- The Internship duration varies between the periods of 4-12 months.
The UNICEF Internship is a paid program with salary and employment opportunities for university students and recent graduates from all over the world.
- Application Form
- CV or Resume
- Cover letter
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓