Why you should study at George Brown College? The college offers a variety of programs and opportunities for academic and personal performance. They guarantee that you have everything you need to concentrate on your education and excel.
- How to Apply: To apply, All candidates must take admission to a full-time diploma or degree program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Eligibility for Grant
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this grant.
- Eligible Courses: Full-time diploma or degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student with a valid Study Permit.
- Must be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 in at least two full semesters of successive study.
- University : George Brown College
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Full-time diploma or degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓