As an Intern, you will work side-by-side with some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills and gain experience working with a variety of clients across industries. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions that are tailored to our business.Application Type: CanadaTo apply for this offer, applicants are required to fill the Online form provided via the Organization portal.Country: CanadaOur projects range in scope from specific solutions (e.g., base pay program design, job evaluation, incentive design, pay level benchmarking, goal-setting methodology development, performance management program design, custom surveys) to broad cross-LOB engagements such as total rewards strategy and total rewards optimization.
Our Compensation teams are the global leaders in effectively aligning executive and broad employee pay, benefits and other rewards with the interest of our clients’ stakeholders. Our team consults to a broad array of clients on matters related to corporate governance, legislative and regulatory trends, performance analysis, risk management and compensation plan design/calibration, among others.Application Ends: Open
- Partnering with consultants and clients to design philosophies and strategies to attract, reward and retain talent
- Helping our clients ensure that their reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses
- Performing industry, company and financial research
- Keeping abreast of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to corporate governance and compensation
- Modeling pay structures and conducting financial impact analyses of alternative designs
- Developing, analyzing and calibrating executive and broad-based incentive plan designs that help support companies’ business strategies
- Drafting documents presenting the team’s analytical work to client audiences
- Valuing equity awards through the application of financial formulas
- Increasing efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, finance, mathematics or any other major with significant quantitative course work, and minimum GPA of 3.3
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills (analyst type of internship preferred)
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Strong financial literacy is highly preferred
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
How To Apply?
Willis Towers Watson Rewards Intern in Toronto, for 2021 application is ongoing. Here at Willis Towers Watson, we believe in equal employment opportunities, and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated.