Scholarship Type: Undergradaute degreeThe study grant is designed to support intelligent and ambitious students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University in USA. First-year students from all countries with exceptionally outstanding merit and high GPAs are eligible to apply for this grant.Application for Scholarship Closes: July 1, 2021The University of South Florida is wholeheartedly committed to student success. It provides resources that help students stay on track and complete their degree on time. The University is a public research university in Florida ranked #103 in National Universities according to its performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.The University also provide students with opportunity to work hand-in-hand with some of the brightest minds in the nation. The campus is a blend of diverse cultures worldwide, which helps students gain perspective about the world.About the University?Do you wish to earn a degree in the USA? this is an opportunity for you to make your dreams come true by applying for the USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards for International Students at University of South Florida, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of South Florida will provide financial help worth up to ,000, ,000 per month for four years of study to all successful applicants to complete their study in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the students are required to log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no separate application process to apply for the opportunity . Once accepted by the college, the students are considered for the opportunity program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be submitted;
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
Qualifications for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this application.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
- University: University of South Florida
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Undergraduate degree
- Grants: $24,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA