Application for Scholarship Ends: May 31, 2021Students at this institution can study a wide selection of disciplines to create a tailored qualification to their skills and career goals. The university is dedicated to ensuring that its students can seamlessly move from the classroom to the workplace.The University of Waikato was founded in 1964, is a well-known university in Hamilton that has been named among the 266 finest institutions in the world. It offers a diverse range of certifications ranging from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through doctoral research.About the University?This Scholarship Awards is designed to assist student from diverse background to ensure all bright and intelligent minds get a quality education to improve their lives.Each successful scholar will receive a 20% tuition fee to complete their undergraduate and master’s studies in New Zealand. Application Type:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
The University of Waikato is offering the Online International Awards to all students who wish to commence a degree program at the University.
Mode of Application:
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grant, students must have to take admission in the degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Graduation Certificates
- Insurance Documentation
- Valid Student Visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to complete the following:
- IELTS Indicator (this is an online version of the regular IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT Home (Plus) (this is an online version of the regular TOEFL test)
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores:
- DET score of 90 for pre-degree programmes (IELTS 5.5 equivalent)
- DET score of 100 for undergraduate programmes (excluding those listed below)
- DET score of 110 for postgraduate programmes (excluding doctoral programmes)
Qualification for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Arts,Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Environmental Planning, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Social Science,Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Computer Science,Graduate Diploma in Education,Graduate Diploma in Political Science, Postgraduate Diploma, Master of Business and Management (MBM)1, Master of Cyber Security, Master of Media and Creative Technologies, Master of Design,Master of Digital Business,Master of Disability and Inclusion Studies, Master of Education, Master of Educational Leadership, Master of Information Technology, Master of Laws (LLM),Master of Laws in Pacific and Indigenous Peoples’ Law,Master of Management, Master of Management Studies, Foundation & English Language Programmes, Certificate in Attainment of Foundation Studies (Standard), Certificate in Attainment of Foundation Studies (Accelerated),Certificate of Attainment in English Language
- Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must be an international student
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the Undergraduate and masters degree programme.
- Institution: University of Waikato
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Application Method: Online
- Available Scholarships: 20% tuition fee
- To be taken at: New Zealand