The University of Technology Sydney Full PhD Positions in Mechanical-Structural Engineering, for 2021/2022 academic session is now open to all students who wish to obtain a degree in Mechanical-Structural Engineering at the University in Australia.
How To apply?
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grant, Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the University;
- Research proposal, Current CV/resume, and academic transcripts from all post-secondary studies
- Admission Requirements: The general requirement for admission to research coursework study at UTS is an Australian master’s degree or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If previous education was not conducted in English, there is English language proficiency requirement. IELTS (academic) – 6.5 overall, writing 6.0; TOEFL (internet-based) – 79-83 overall, writing 21.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course: PhD degree in the following areas:
- small-scale energy harvesting: harnessing renewable energy from wind, vibration, human motion, ocean wave, etc.
- developing efficiency enhancement innovations
- smart structures and systems for vibration/noise suppression (meta structures, adaptive structures with composite smart materials)
- aeroelasticity: galloping, vortex-induced vibration, flutter, wake galloping, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must have master’s or bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors (>4.0/5.0)
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Full Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: Australian Students
- To access Grant: Australia.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓