The University of SussexAbout the Awards?The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, the first of the plate glass university generation, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities. It has more than a third of its students enrolled in postgraduate programs and around a third of its staff is drawn from outside the United Kingdom.£5,000Closing Dates: 1 August 2021 23:59 (GMT)There are about 60 scholarships available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants. As there are a limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered.
Study Level: Post Graduate
Type of award
About University of Sussex:
The University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Awards in UK for 2021-22 academic session is now available to all high achieving international applicants who wish to earn a degree certificate at the University in UK
Number of scholarships available
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.Fee waiverCandidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Sussex Chancellors International and EU Scholarships (2021)
How to apply:
Location: United Kingdom
Requirements for University of Sussex Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate or Post graduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and Post graduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Be taking up a place on a full time Masters degree at Sussex
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades