The university of Strathclyde will provide eligible students a sum of ,000 for 4yrs or 5yrs, depending upon the course of their study at UK for the 2021/2022 learning year.The scholarship is provided to assist student who wish to commence an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.Application for scholarship Ends: 30 June 2021The University of Strathclyde Glasgow is glad to offer the Biomedical Engineering International Awards to all desiring applicants to commence their study in UK.The University of Strathclyde is a public research university, It is also one of the top Public universities in Glasgow,UK. The University is known for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society – to reach outside the University to make the world better educated, prosperous, healthy, fair and secure.Application Type: Bachelor and Master’s degreeThe University of Strathclyde Glasgow, offer students flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. The faculty at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow are committed to producing graduates who are ready for the workplace. It is known globally for its excellent industrial placements, scholarships, and opportunities to study abroad.
About the University?
How To Apply for University of Strathclyde Glasgow Biomedical Engineering International Awards in UK, 2021?
- To Apply: Students are required to apply through the university portal and complete the application process.
- The selected students will be considered for the opportunity and will further be notified regarding the application of the same.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts, certificates, diplomas.
- Letters of Recommendations
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of visa
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants are required to hold relevant high school certificates or a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained a minimum of 6.5 overall with no band under 5.5 in IELTS Academic test.
Eligibility for University of Strathclyde Glasgow Biomedical Engineering International Awards in UK, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students of all overseas nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in the field of biomedical engineering and prosthetics & orthotics are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master’s degree
- Grants: £4,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK