The University will offer the following grants:Established in 1974, University of Regina offers Various Programs to its aspirants who are available in its ten faculties at certificate, diploma, and degree level, in a wide range of specialisations.Applications are opened till August 1, 2021.The University of Regina is sponsoring a great opportunity through its Undergraduate International Student Welcome Solidarity Scholarships to all desiring students who wish to earn an Undergraduate degree at the University for the 2021-2022 school year.Why study at the University of Regina? Students will enjoy life and excel in their career objectives while learning at this University. Through advances in education, they foster the intellectual and personal growth of their students.
- University: University of Regina
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of award: Not given
- Nationality: International
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in Canada.
The aim of this funding programme is to help high potential International students who wants to actualise their dream of obtaining a degree.
- New student will register for only the Winter 2021 term or only for spring /summer 2021 term will receive a $1,000 tuition credit upon arrival and registration in the Fall 2021 term
- Students that register for both Winter and Spring/Summer 2021 term will receive a CAD 2,000 tuition credit upon arrival and registration in Fall 2021 term
- Students that register for both Winter 2021 term and Spring/Summer 2021 term or Only Winter will receive a $2,000 credit towards the on campus housing rent for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 terms ($1,000 per term).
To Apply, applicants have to enrol in bachelor’s degree coursework at Regina’s University.
- Supporting Documents: submit your high school transcript and general secondary certificate, and copy of your passport and mail it to international.admissions-at-uregina.ca.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have pervious degree certificate.
- Language Requirements: Applicants have to complete the English Language requirements of the University.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe are accepted
- Eligible Subjects: Scholarship will granted in any subjects offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria : Scholarship will be awarded to applicants on a study permit who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school into a direct-entry undergraduate program