About University?The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university. It offers extensive therapy and orientation programs to ensure that students have the most positive learning experience possible.Application for scholarship closes: April 5, 2021The University of Queensland is offering this study grant to all outstanding and successful international applicants who wish to commence a PhD degree for the academic year 2021/2022.Scholarship Type: PhDThe University of Queensland will offer an academic award of ,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually to the students who want to study in Australia.The university is committed to teaching excellence and provides students with additional national teaching awards. Students may gain practical industry experience through internships and courses while studying at the University.
Make your dream of earning a higher degree in a foreign country come true by applying for the PhD international awards in Evolutionary and Developmental Genomics, Australia.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Evidence of change of Name
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Preferred Subjects: PhD degree programme in evolutionary and developmental genomics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Must be listed as Australian, permanent and international students at the time of application and commencement in Australia. At present in Australia.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: $28,597
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International and Domestic students.
- To access Grant: in Australia