About the Awards:Closing date: 31 October 2021.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) aims at transforming the continent of Africa by supporting academically talented students who are economically disadvantaged but with great potential to impact Africa positively through their knowledge, skills, attitudes and values as seen by their leadership.
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals in a UP residence or UP-accredited accommodation
- A modest monthly stipend.
- Textbooks and printed materials
- Medical aid cover for the study duration
- Cost of Visa
- Reasonable travel allowance including flight to and from applicant’s home country.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Academic advising and counselling support
- How-to-Apply: First, interested students are to apply for admissions. Application for admission at the University of Pretoria is fully online at www.up.ac.za/apply. And then apply for postgraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate scholarship application form can be downloaded here (PDF).
- lick the following link for Application Instructions
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Pretoria and students number will be required to complete the MCFSP application to be accompanied by academic records and other supporting documents required.
- All information provided must be true and correct as any falsification of information on the application form may result in disqualification from the scholarship.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country and contribute to the development of same after completion of studies.
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities for Political Studies or International Studies only
- Faculty of Engineering- continuing students can apply
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓