The scholarship targets PhD students only who wish to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in UK.Do you wish to study at the University of Liverpool, here’s a life changing offer for you today! The University of Liverpool is glad to offer the Intergenerational knowledge of Oral Healthcare in UK.The University of Liverpool is a public funded research university located in Liverpool. It is ranked 129th in the world as it pursues its mission of advancing learning and enriching people’s lives.To complete the online application, you’ll need:Interested students applying for this grants, are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to submit Dr. Marieke van der Zande via email at [email protected]
Entry Requirements For University of Liverpool:
- Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university;
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Closing Dates: 21 February 2022
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
The University of Liverpool provides tuition fees in the following order:
- Payment of academic fees (standard UKRI Home rate)
- Maintenance Stipend (2021/2022: £15,609, 2022/23 rate subject to confirmation)
- Access to Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) for research-related expenses.
- Opportunity to apply for additional funding (e.g. overseas Institutional Visits)
Method of Application:
The University of Liverpool is ranked among the top 1 percent of universities in the world for globally recognised research. It gives a unique student experience, learning, and teaching at the cutting edge of disciplines to its students.