The university also offer a unique experience to student by placing students at the forefront of studying and teaching disciplines. Students succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.There are up to 15 awards available for the academic session 2021/2022.The best applicants will receive a £5,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study at the University of Liverpool.Application for scholarship closes: June 30, 2021The University of Liverpool International College (UoLIC) is offering the Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students to commence an Undergraduate degree course work at the University in UK.Scholarship Type: Undergraduate DegreeFounded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a government university located in the city of Liverpool, England. The university provides range of a diversity off-campus as well as on-campus housing, including student villages.The scholarship offer is open for the 2021-2022 academic session to assist those with financial need obtain a degree in any study field of their choice.
About the Institution?
- To Apply: The candidates must take admission at this university because no other application is required for this grant. After a successful application, you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must show proof English language proficiency via IELTS or TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Students must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021/2022
- They have achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate programme, achieving at least 75%.
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 15
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK.