Scholarships are great means of assisting creative minds to achieve their academic goals, considering the importance of education, the University of Law Canada Scholarships in UK is now available.
- How to Apply: All the participants required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants need to take admission in that university to apply for this award program.
- After that, candidates must send the application via email internationalscholarships-at-law.ac.uk specifying that they wish to apply for the University of Law Canada Scholarship.
- Requiring Documents: All students need to submit the required application components in the following manner:
- Full Name
- A copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this award, applicants need to submit their previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to have good knowledge of the English language.
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this program are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course at any subject you want to study at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to Canadian passport holders.
- You will need to have received an offer before applying for the opportunity .
- The studentships are only applicable to postgraduate face-to-face courses commencing September 2021.
- University: The University of Law
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: 50% discount on tuition fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 2
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓