Please forward your completed application and required documentation to [email protected] to be an outstanding and inspiring Journalist? do you desire to earn a master’s degree in Canada? then apply for the International Student Awards at the University of Kings College in Canada.King’s College will offer an academic fund to all successful applicants who applied for the Master’s degree program in Journalism.To be considered for this offer, applicants need to take admission in the Master of Journalism program at the Organisation. After that, they can apply via the online application form of the university.This academic scheme aims to encourage intelligent students who wish to earn a master’s degree in Journalism at the institution.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021.
- Organisation: University of King’s College
- Department: Not specified
- Degree Level: Masters
- Awards: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards:Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: all Overseas applicants are eligible for this offers
- This awards is accessible in Canada.
- All Nationalities can apply
- Eligible Subjects: Master of Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An accredited four-year journalism degree (or equivalent) with an average of ‘B’ or higher in the last 60 credit hours of learning
- A three-year journalism degree from Quebec and a two year diploma from CEGEP
- A four year undergraduate degree and a minimum of five years full-time experience in journalism
why choose University of King’s College to study? Here at King’s College, you are trained to work under duress and have a flexible and innovative perspective to work. You will also gain constructive and profitable skills of research and storytelling, and begin building your portfolio of published stories immediately you start.Established in 1789, the University of King’s college is attached with a neighbouring research-comprehensive University and provides degrees in Arts, Science, Music and Journalism, and it is famous for its Humanities and Journalism.
- Required Documents: The following documents can be sent:Two copies of an official academic transcript and a degree certificate, personal statement, portfolio, reference letters and English proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in the master’s degree programme, you should meet all the admission requirements needed by the University.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must show a high level of English language proficiency, which will enhance to progress in their academics. English language proficiency must be demonstrated regardless of citizenship or country of origin.