Study Type: PhD degreeThe eligibility for academic positions is given in the Swedish Higher Education Ordinance. To qualify for the position, you must have obtained a master’s degree or a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or expect to complete that degree by the time the employment starts.Founded in 1891, the University of Gothenburg is regarded the third-oldest universities in the world. It is environmentally certified and works actively for sustainable development.The University of Gothenburg will provide the salaries for doctoral students which is regulated in a local agreement at the University.
University of Gothenburg PhD Award In Sweden 2022 Criteria:
Application calls for the University of Gothenburg PhD Award In Sweden. The scholarship award is open for the 2022/23 academic session in Sweden
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, Candiadtes are required to apply through an online application form.The award position seeks applicants with distinct knowledge in mathematics and wish to earn a PhD degree at the University of Gothenburg.
Closing Dates: February 25, 2022.
- Personal letter, stating your motivation for applying and any specific research interests
- These and other scientific publication (include an English summary if necessary)
- Diplomas, grade transcripts and other certificates
- Contact information for two reference persons (name, phone number, email address, relation).
- For admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.