The University of Genova will select the winners for the Merit Incentives and given them € 200 to € 400 to students depending upon whether they belong to the first or second merit range. This amount will be exempted from their total payable tuition fee.The University of Genova is one of the largest universities in Italy ranked 13th among Italian universities by the ARWU. Also known as UniGe, It strives to provide the highest quality education for student success in business and related careers in cooperation with the international business community.Application Type: Bachelors and Masters.Application Deadline: July 30, 2021About:University of Genova is a faithful university strongly engaged in promoting the progress and the values of the society. Students are given great opportunities, competitive undergraduate and graduate programmes and academic excellence. The university not only provides quality knowledge but also valuable career advice and services by organising guidance meetings, job interviews, traineeships, career days and job matching services.Application for the University of Genova Awards for International Students in Italy is now available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All Domestic and International Students who wish to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at the University is eligible for this offer.
- How to Apply: Students must register on the official application portal and login to complete the application process. Applications will be considered after submission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Academic records
- English transcripts of documents
- Admission Requirements: Students should have attended complete 12 years of schooling and hold a heavy bachelor degree to be accepted i a bachelor or master programme at UniGe.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have fluency in English language and must have preferably completed schooling from English medium institutes.
- Proficiency or knowledge in Italian is a plus.
Eligibility for University of Genova Awards for International Students in Italy 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course Bachelors and Masters level courses and subjects taught at University of Genova are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a full time bachelor or master programme at University of Genova.
- University: University of Genova
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and MasterDegree
- Grants: € 400
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality:Domestic and International students
- To access Grant: Italy