Application for this offer Ends: July 19, 2021About the University?The University of Essex is pleased to offer the Brunei Regional study grants to international students to commence their study for the academic year 2021-2022.At the University, they share endeavour and the role of staff in the shaping of the careers of students is the essence of Essex. They value and support the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise and skills in the students. It is a university where curiosity prevails and where exploring new ways of thinking and pushing boundaries isn’t just encourage d it’s expected.The Study grant is made available to students who are residents of Brunei and wish to commence an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Essex. The grant will offer a tuition fees discount as an award.The University of Essex will provide the successful applicants with the sum of £3,000 to fund the chosen course of undergraduate study in the United Kingdom.The University of Essex is a government funded Institute, the university is ranked 37th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
Application Type: Undergraduate Degree.
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to their choice of the undergraduate degree programme and complete the application process. No separate application is required.
- Requiring Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Entrance Requirements: The students must hold relevant education or diploma to be admitted to an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
- Most preferred Country: Brunei
- Eligible Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at the University of Essex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The students should be classified as international student for fee purposes.
- The students should be entirely self-funding their studies.
- The students must be residents of Brunei.
- The students must be in the first year of their undergraduate degree course in 2021-2022.
- University: University of Essex
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: Discount on Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: Brunei Students
- To access Grant: UK