Closing Dates: 17 March 2022Department: Department of Food ScienceAll interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
About University of Copenhagen
PhD program in Food Design and SustainabilityThe University of Copenhagen will provide a salary to the achieving candidates. The terms of employment and salary are in accordance to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC). The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.
Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
The university is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the opportunity to improve their international careers.
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorised English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if available)
This scholarship award aims to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the Department of Food Science for the academic year 2022/2023.
To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, you must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. industrial ecology, sustainability science, environmental science, environmental engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry or food technology.
Application calls for the University of Copenhagen International PhD Food Design and Sustainability 2022. The scholarship is also for students who wish commence study in Food Design and Sustainability in Denmark.
Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It offers remarkable services such as admission, housing, student counselling, social activities, and more, in addition to the widest selection of valuable courses.
- University: University of Copenhagen