This study grant is designed to assist intelligent and outspoken student with financial barrier but desire to earn an Undergraduate /Masters degree in UK.About the University?The University of Chichester will offer educational fund worth 20% of the total overseas fee each to all successful applicants to commence their academic for the 2021/2022 school session.The University of Chichester is glad to offer the European Union scholarships to all international students who wish to commence a higher degree course work at the University in UK for the 2021/2022 academic calendar.Established in the year 2005, the University of Chichester is public funded institution in West Sussex, England. It has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education.Application Type: Undergraduate and Masters DegreeApplication for scholarship closes: Open
The university offers a variety of learning opportunities as well as a pleasant atmosphere. In today’s global society, it also emphasizes the importance of cross-cultural exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants will apply for an applicable course at the university, after that they will be eligible to send the application form will be sent to you via email if you are successful in receiving an offer.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the University;
- statement of intent and writing samples,
- GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Qualifications for Scholarships:
- Most Preferred Countries: EU country (EEA excluded)
- Acceptable Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or masters degree in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for masters or undergraduate programme at the University of Chichester
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Be commencing your studies in the 2021 academic year (September 2021 onwards)
- University: University of Chichester
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: 20% off tuition fees.
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK.