To apply, applicants must be International students applying from overseas. They may apply directly to Algoma U on our application portal or via the OUAC 105 portal. If you have any questions about the application process, please email [email protected].This scholarship scheme solely aims to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.Application ChecklistAwesome offer! Looking for an opportunity to earn a degree in Canada? The University of Algoma, Canada is now accepting applications from interested and brilliant undergraduate candidates willing to study in Canada through the Algoma University Bachelor Scholarships.Candidates who wish to apply must to submit the following documents attached to their applications;
The University of Algoma, Canada is pleased to offer these scholarship opportunities to students who want to pursue a higher degree study at the Institution here in Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
Application Closing: September 16, 2022
Method of Application
The University of Algoma University, commonly shortened to Algoma U or Algoma, is a public university with its main campus located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.To be successfully selected for this scholarship grant, applicants MUST meet the following criteria;
- Complete the University of Algoma application form here
- Pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
- Submit copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.*
- Send proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable). For accepted test results, please click here.
- Gap Letter/Gap Explanation – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must provide documentation detailing your recent professional history. This documentation can include a resume, letters of employment, additional undeclared academic history, and/or a personal letter of explanation.
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa. If you have completed any studies overseas (including Canada), please include a copy of your study permit or visa.
The Algoma University, Canada is offering a scholarship worth ,000 to successful candidates for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa