University College Cork is one among Ireland’s leading universities that provides vibrancy, openness and diversity to its students in a bustling, safe, friendly and cosmopolitan city. It offers the students a rich academic and extra-curricular experience as it recognises the importance of educating and empowering the students beyond their academic endeavours.The University College Cork in Ireland is offering international scholarship award to all interested applicants who wants to commence a Postgraduate degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.The University College Cork will provide 10% to 20% tuition fee reduction to selected students depending upon their GPA to carry out their master study in Ireland at UCC for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Closing Dates: 30th June 2021Famously known as National University of Ireland, University College Cork is a constituent university ranked 286th in QS World University Rankings by top universities and has an overall score of 4.4 stars. It harbours a mission to facilitate a world class student experience through which all UCC students are empowered and supported to achieve their goals.
Study Level: Masters Degree
- How-to-Apply: Applicants must register at the university application portal and login to complete the application process. Applicants that will receive offer letter for the applied programmes will be considered for this application .
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree/School leaving certificate
- 2 academic references
- statement of purpose
- ID proof & passport copy
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have attained minimum 75% to 90%+ percentage in their previous academic qualifications to be admitted in UCC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 69
Check here for more Scholarship Updates!
Eligibility University College Cork International Study Awards in Ireland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International students entering from non-EU countries can apply.
- Eligible Course: Master level courses and subjects taught by College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must hold an acceptance letter for the applied master programme from the university.
- University: University College Cork
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: Up 10% to 20% tuition fee reduction
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Non EU International students
- To access Grant: Ireland