The Nottingham Trent University scholarship scheme is available for international applicants who are talented and ambitious, and desirous of obtaining a degree for 2021/2022 academic year.Nottingham Trent University will offer 50% of the tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for subsequent years for the international students.Earning a degree is always beneficial in career, but can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the Nottingham Trent University is offering an academic grants to all International students who wish to obtain a degree at the University.To apply, applicants must take admission at the Nottingham Trent University. Then proceed to fill the Online application form.
- Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of the tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for subsequent years
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Scholarship Deadline: February 17, 2021
Established in 1843, the Nottingham Trent University has the most magnificent buildings and advanced infrastructure. It has desire to enable students with skills and knowledge that would enhance their career and lives more effectively.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible subject: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be an international citizen.
- Must have high school certificates with a good academic record.