Closing Dates: 31st December 2021The selected awardees will receive a sum of ,000 by UICC on the basis of their research plan to cover the cost of cancer research study at the host institute.Why choose to study in Switzerland? Switzerland, among all other countries located in Europe, has satisfied students more with its academics. Most of the universities in Switzerland rank high in international student preference as students are very pleased with its top-quality education, compact class sizes, practical courses, and diverse research opportunities. The faculties hired in Swiss universities are dynamic, aware of global scenarios, and highly knowledgeable.Application Type: PhD DegreeHurray! UICC Yamagiwa-Yoshida Memorial International Cancer Study Grants in Switzerland for the 2022/2023 academic session.Study Perks:Union for International Cancer Control is a non-governmental organization in Switzerland founded in 1933. UICC unites and supports the cancer community to reduce the overall global cancer burden. It strives to ensure that cancer control continues.Students, researchers, clinicians, epidemiologists, or public health professionals are eligible to apply to take support from this grant towards their cancer research. The awardees will get ,000 towards their research project from the Union for International Cancer Control.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the university of their choice through it particular application process. Grant candidates need to log in and apply here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Bio-sketch of the applicant
- An Attestation on Headed Paper from Home Supervisor
- Hand-Signed Host Attestation
- Hand-Signed Letter of Invitation on Headed Paper from Host Supervisor
- One-Page Resume of the Host Supervisor’s Project-Related Activities
- Host Supervisor’s Project-Related Publications
- Applicant’s Project-Related Publications
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess a 2 year PhD degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit language proficiency proof as per the host university’s requirements.
Criteria for UICC Yamagiwa-Yoshida Memorial International Cancer Study Grants in Switzerland 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants residing and applying from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: Students can apply for a research study in cancer.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must actively be engaged in cancer research.
- University: Union for International Cancer Control
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants: $10,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Switzerland