It is also a globally ranked institute constantly called out in the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and The Economist Intelligence Unit for its MBA programmes and Masters degrees.UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Ireland for 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing to all eligible and desirous applicants.Application for Scholarship Ends: May 31, 2021Application Type: Master’s DegreeThe UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School will offer the selected student’s benefits under which 25%-50% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course to commence their program at the University for 2021/2022 academic session.The Study grants is open to all intelligent and talented international applicants who wish to commence a higher degree coursework at the University for the current academic year in Ireland.UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is the business school of University College Dublin that educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
About the University?
- How to Apply: To apply, students are required to create an account on the official online portal of the university and apply to submit all necessary documents ad information. There is no other application required for this grant .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Entrance Requirements: The students are required to have a minimum average grade of 65%, or a minimum UCD GPA of 3.30/4.2, or equivalent to secure a position at UCD Smurfit.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to submit the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from applicants across the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and programmes except MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications.
- University: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Masters
- Grants: 25% to 50% off tuition fees.
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Ireland