The Yorkville University is elated to offer the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement Awards for 2021/2022 academic awards in CanadaAbout:Present in the top 52% of universities in the world and ranked 87th in Canada, Yorkville University is a private for-profit university established in 2003 with a mission to build a national university that provides practitioner-oriented degree programs, leading to professional careers that are personally rewarding and contribute to the betterment of society.Scholarship Type: Undergradaute and MastersApplicants that are qualified for this application will be charged the domestic tuition fee of the applied programme instead of the international tuition fee by Yorkville University.This scholarship is offered to all students from the USA and Mexico who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree course work at the University.Yorkville University is an extremely dedicated university that had designed its programme to launch, advance or change careers. Yorkville University has successfully grown to encompass three campuses and had equipped graduates with the professional knowledge, skills and designations that the employers value. It also provides flexible degree programs that can be taken on campus or online or a combination of both.
Closing Dates: 11th September 2021
- How to Apply: To apply for this grants, The applicants must apply through the official application portal of the university. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible student will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official undergraduate transcript and proof of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Current Curriculum Vitae and a statement of interest.
- Two reference letters from professional and academic sources
- Official undergraduate transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a constant GPA of 3.0 and must have submitted scores of SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT exams to be accepted in any programme at Yorkville.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 92
- Can Test – 5 and above
Eligibility for The Yorkville University United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement Awards for 2021
- Most Preferred Countries: Applicants from the USA and Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme at YU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be a citizen of USA or Mexico.
- University: Yorkville University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: USA and Mexico
- To access Grant: Canada