This study award is given to students with excellent research potential. The three-year PhD award in Management will cover tuition fees at the home rate and a maintenance grant at the same rate as the UK Research Councils (£15,609 for 2021/2022)The University of Kent is now offering the International positions in suicide prevention to all applicants which to commence a PhD degree course work at the University in UK.About the the Institution?This study grants is open for the 2021/2022 academic session to ambitious and outstanding students with financial barrier.Application Type: PhD DegreeThe university offers learning opportunities that prepares students for employment anywhere in the world. It provides a wide variety of opportunities for candidates to develop skills and prepare for a career.Application for Scholarship closes: May 20, 2021
Founded in 1965 and it is also recognized as a plate glass university, The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant; no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Entrance Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
- Eligible Countries: This application is open to applicants from any country.
- Acceptable Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Suicide Prevention at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction (or expecting to) in public health, social policy or organisation studies (current Master students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK.
- University:The University of Kent
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: £15,500 per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK.