The candidates need to apply for the program they desire to study at the university before they are considered for this grant.The International Merit Scholarship at the University of Derby for 2022 is being made available to all Canadian students by the UK government.All undergraduate students who wish to begin their studies in the UK for the academic year 2022–2023 are eligible for the scholarship grant.The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £1,500 for their undergraduate study at Derby for the course duration.The Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework gives it a gold rating, and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20 for teaching quality. In addition, the university provides students with hands-on training and internships in the workplace to ensure that their education is relevant to the real world after they complete their studies.
Perks for International Merit Scholarships at the University of Derby:
According to the Times Higher Education World University Ranking, the University of Derby is rated 801st. The University of Derby wants to support international students in achieving their full potential and having a good influence on the world.
The application closes on August 17, 2022.
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- The candidates are required to have a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%,
- Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.