To celebrate and support the outstanding works of people across the globe, applicants are required to apply for this 2022 opening.Closing Dates: April 30, 2022.After the nomination or application deadline passes, the award jury, composed of an international group of eminent experts, will begin the selection process. The jury reserves the right to invite external reviewers in individual cases. Jury members sit in a personal capacity.
About Einstein Foundation Award in Berlin 2022
For More details, Click here.
- Letter of nomination describing the candidate’s work and why he or she should be selected for the award (no more than two (2) A4 pages).
- Suggested citation: a 50-word summary stating why the nominee should be considered for this award.
- CV of the nominee or CVs of the team of nominees; each may be no more than two (2) A4 pages long.
- Short CV of the nominator: no more than one (1) A4 page long
The Einstein Foundation Berlin was founded in 2009 by the State of Berlin. The Foundation aims to promote science and research of top international calibre in Berlin and to establish the city as a centre of scientific excellence. In addition to its endowment, the Foundation also receives state funding. An independent scientific commission of the highest standard selects projects for funding. Financial support and donations are welcome.
Criteria for Funding
- Impact – have the candidate’s accomplishments fostered the quality, reliability, and value of research in their field in an outstanding manner?
- Innovation – has the candidate developed and/or implemented quality-improving interventions, governance, and policies, identified opportunities to improve research, or developed innovative approaches to research on research quality?
- Implementation – has the candidate successfully implemented quality-improving interventions, governance, and policies?
- Validity – has the candidate conducted and designed novel tools to prevent misconduct and safeguard validity and reliability in research?
- Diversity – has the candidate significantly developed and/or promoted the diversity of research by taking into view aspects such as gender, race/ethnicity, geography, career stage, etc.?
- Integrity – has the candidate demonstrated exceptional integrity in the face of pressure resulting from difficult circumstances or special interests?
Application Calls for the The Latest Einstein Foundation Award in Berlin 2022, in Germany. This award targets individuals and organisation that gives global impact regardless of race, ethnicity and gender.