Hague Academy of International Law is a non-profit law school that conducts educational and research activities. It allows the students to gain an experience of a lifetime. It aims to promote in-depth scientific research on issues relating to international legal relationships.
The doctoral Awarded to selected students by Hague Academy will provide them €2250 along with half of the traveling expenses, up to a maximum of €910.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account on the academy portal and fill the registration form to apply Students for the opportunity s will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A curriculum vitae
- The motivation letter should include a sworn statement indicating that, barring unforeseen circumstances, the thesis is in the process of being completed
- The recommendation letter from the thesis supervisor should confirm that the thesis is indeed near completion
- A memo detailing the exact topic of the thesis and its general outline
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have relevant academic qualifications to be admitted in a doctoral programme at Hague.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have good knowledge of English or French.
Eligibility for The Hague Academy of International Law Doctoral Study Awards in Netherlands 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students who are nationals of non-member states of the OECD are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Doctoral programme at Hague are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be registered with the academy and enrol in a doctoral programme.
- University: Hague Academy of International Law
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: €2250
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To access Grant: Netherlands
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓