To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:Are you 21 or older? Brigham Young University is offering educational funds to international students who want to complete an undergraduate study at the Brigham Young University in the USA.The Brigham Young University will offer an educational fund to the scholarship winners in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.Application Closes 1 August 2022.
These scholarship grants are limited and are offered to outstanding and mind-blowing applicants who want to complete their academics in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Ability to study independently
- 21 years of age or older
- Proof of financial need
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or tax resident OR international student residing outside the U.S. or U.S. territories.
Brigham Young University has received recognition and top 20 academic rankings for its undergraduate and graduate business school programs. BYU offers an intensive foreign language living experience, the Foreign Language Student Residence.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Applicants may be asked for their CV, academic transcripts, and certificates with the application.
- Applicants must have required proof of English proficiency regardless of time spent studying in the United States. TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE scores are valid for two years. A new score will be required if the exam expires before the application deadline.