Why apply for this scholarship programme? Each year, TAFE SA provides training to about 70,000 students, around the same number of students as all of the public universities in South Australia combined. TAFE SA offers 1,300 qualifications, from certificates to advanced diplomas and bachelor’s degrees. It provides skillsets and personalized short courses as well.Application for Scholarship Ends: June 30, 2021In Southern Australia, TAFE South Australia (TAFE SA) provides vocational education and training. The TAFE is also known for Technical and Further Education and is nationally used and accepted across Australia. TAFE SA is a Registered Training Organization (RTO) within the competence of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).TAFE SA will offer award of one time AU00 reduction to tuition fees to the successful candidates who want to study in Australia.TAFE South Australia is offering applicants the Higher Education International Scholarship in Australia. This opportunity is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The main reason for this scholarship programme is to provide financial assistance to the international students who wish to take part in a bachelor and associate’s degree program at TAFE South Australia.
- To apply for this education grants, then you must take admission in bachelor, or associate degree program at TAFE SA. Applicants do not need to ‘apply’ separately for the opportunity students will be chosen automatically if they are selected. Must meet the conditions and criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Eligibility for Grant
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this offer
- Eligible Course: Bachelor or associate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a course or course with TAFE SA. Study package for minimum continuous enrollment two-year duration.
- Must carry on international student visa status for the duration of enrollment.
- University: TAFE South Australia
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Bachelor and associate degree
- Award: AU$1000 reduction to tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia