The Syracuse University College of Law will cover the tuition fees of the successful and deserving students to commence their studies for 2021/2022 academic session.The scholarship scheme is open for citizens of the united states, permanent residents or international candidates who wish to study in the undergraduate degree at the university in USA.Application Type: Undergraduate DegreeSyracuse University College of Law was established in the year 1895. It is a Juris Doctor degree-granting law school of Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. It offers 11 joint degree programs to the students. At this university, there are a variety of excellent options available, depending on their preferences and goals.About the University?Application Deadline: 15 July 2021
Seeking for means to earn a Law degree in the USA? The Syracuse University College of Law Merit-based International Awards in USA, for 2021/2022 academic session is now available to desiring applicants.
- Application Process: To participate in this opportunity, you are required to take admission in the appropriate degree course work. There is no separate application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended.
- Entrance Requirements: English Language.
- All students are expected to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose main language is not English are required to submit proof of English skills such as TOEFL, IELTS score.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Home and Overseas Students
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree in the field of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have a high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Institution: Syracuse University
- Department: College of Law
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To access grant: USA