To obtain scholarship in the UK, so as to enhance your academic journey, The University of Strathclyde is offering a great and wonderful opportunity to all desiring undergraduate aspirants a financial aid at the EU Transition Undergraduate scholarship scheme.Why you should study at the university of strathclyde? All candidate have various opportunity attached to their careers at this University. The institution offers variety of scholarship programmes to assist the most committed and intelligent students with lower fees, supplies, research expenses, and cost of living.Nationality: All EU students are eligible for this offer.established in the year 1796, The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technical Institution, which comprises of four major divisions categorised on the basis of courses and learning fields.NOTE: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then it is required to provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example IELTS.
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Not specified
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship: up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited
- The scholarship is obtainable in the UK.
The Institution will offer academic funds according to the learning programmes:
- Eligible Countries: all EU candidates are eligible for this grants.
- Acceptable Courses: Undergraduate degree will be accepted in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences courses, Strathclyde Business School courses, Faculty of engineering courses, and Faculty of Sciences.
- Admission Criteria: To qualify, all candidates must have school certificates with a good school record.
- How to Apply: To obtain this scholarship awards, candidates must apply for admission in an Undergraduate degree at the university. No other applications are required.
- Required Documents: The following documents maybe requested by the University: Certified copies of applications, a transcripts of results, a copy passport photograph, a copy of sponsor letter/ award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Criteria: For admission, candidates should meet the entry procedures for taking part of the program
- Language Criteria: English
Application Closing Date: 1 October 2021.
There are unlimited scholarships available to all International aspirants who wish to apply for undergraduate program at the university. These funding offers are open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- £5,000 per year for faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Courses
- £5,000 per year for Strathclyde Business School courses
- £8,000 per year for the faculty of Engineering courses
- £6,000 – £8,000 per year for Faculty of Science courses, depending on subject area.