RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. RMIT is very dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
- Semester 1, 2023: 31 January 2023
- Semester 2, 2023: 30 June 2023
These scholarship grants aim to support students who want to apply for Vocational Education, bachelor’s, graduate Diploma, or master by coursework program in Australia. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of AU,000 during their study.Students must log in to the RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. Then, apply for this scholarship through an online application form.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:RMIT University will provide an award amount of AU,000 to the successful candidates for the year 2022/2023.
Furthermore, RMIT University is also a student-inclusive institution that seeks to inspire and engage the audience to explore cultural spaces and resources to learn new perspectives and ideas. RMIT is one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world, boasting an award-winning infrastructure.
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
Great offer! application calls for all academic and outstanding Latin American students. They are duly invited to apply for the STEM Scholarship Grant at RMIT University, Australia.
Applicants are allowed to choose any Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma, or Master by coursework programs offered by one of RMIT Schools below:
- Applying from Latin America countries
- Be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- Not be an existing RMIT University student
- Achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification.
Method of Application
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Before taking admission, interested applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176