To apply, applicants must follow the given steps below:SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. Founded in 1965 at SOAS, University of London, where its administration is still based, since 1991 the Centre has assumed formal responsibility for co-ordinating, stimulating and promoting interdisciplinary study, research and discussion on Africa within the University; and promoting a wider awareness of African issues.Scholarship Type: MastersSOAS, University of London is offering Master’s Scholarship to all outstanding International Candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.Why apply for this programme at SOAS, University of London? SOAS is a renowned university with our vast knowledge and expertise on specialist regions. The programmes are taught by respected teachers, learning also includes fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe.Application for scholarship closes:
- 30th of April 2021
- Scholarship applications must be received by midnight (UK time) on 30 April 2021.
- Applications usually take 2-4 weeks to process, but some can take up to 6 weeks during busy periods. We therefore advise you apply for your programme by 15 March 2021 to ensure you have an offer by the 30 April 2021 scholarship deadline.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Number of scholarships for various Department
The SOAS Masters Scholarships are designed to recognise applicants with outstanding academic achievements. There are 44 SOAS Masters scholarships available at SOAS. Each scholarship is valued at £4,000 in total. and acts as a fee waiver
- STEP 2: Receive a Conditional or Unconditional offer for your programme.
- STEP 3: Apply for the SOAS Masters Scholarship via the online application form by 30 April 2021.
- Successful candidates with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by 30 June 2021.
- We aim to notify all applicants of the outcome of their application by 31 July 2021.
- Applicants will be selected based on academic merit and relevant work experience.
- Amount will be deducted from your Postgraduate degree fees.
- Amount cannot be used towards any Pre-sessional English programme.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other major scholarship or studentship: applicants can apply for multiple scholarships, but can only accept one in the event they are successful in more than one application.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information provided in your scholarship application and in your online application for your Postgraduate programme of study. The selection committee will be looking at the degree results, references, personal statement, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to a 12 months full-time degree programme at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
For more Information or Help contact the SOAS, University of London via email [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091.