• Students who already have a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
• This scholarship is designed to support under-represented Black and Minority Ethnic students and
promote access to higher education. As such, all applicants must be from a Black and Minority
Ethnic background. We have other scholarships available for those who do not meet the criteria,
please visit our website for more information on how to apply.Students must fulfil all criteria below:Location: UKThe scholarship grant is open for the 2022/23 academic session in UK to all very high achieving scholars who wish to commence study at the University.Degree: MastersThis scholarship covers the full tuition fee costs for the MA Music Business Management course at the University of Westminster and provides a stipend of £10,400 (distributed in 12 monthly instalments for full-time students and 24 monthly instalments for part-time students).
Online Application form
• Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for the full time or part time MA Music
Business Management course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022.
• EU students with Home fee status are eligible to apply.
• Show development potential in your supporting statement. Demonstrable passion and experience
or interest in music, music and technology or music management; financial need. Work experience in the field or academic excellence is preferable.Applicants are required to fill the Online application form below.
Richard Antwi Scholarship Award at University of Westminster UK 2022 Required Documents:
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- Please attach provisional grades provided by your school if you do not have final grades yet.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be
written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer.
Richard Antwi was a London born lawyer, music manager and entrepreneur passionate about music, the
arts and growing new talent. The Richard Antwi scholarship aims to continue this legacy by supporting
black and minority ethnic students on the MA in Music Business Management to realise their full
potential. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to continue this legacy and build a more vibrant and
inclusive music industry.
Closing Date: 30 May 2022Hurry Now! Application calls for the Richard Antwi Scholarship Award at University of Westminster UK 2022. Part-Time students are also eligible to apply.