Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are awarded in addition to an RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship and provide an annual living allowance of ,300.These distinguished top-up scholarships are offered to assist graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences fields with living expenses. This outstanding award is intended to assist a student pursuing a Doctoral or master’s degree with living expenses while studying at Monash. Monash scholarships recognize achievement and assist you in achieving your goals, regardless of your circumstances. Application for closes October 31, 2022.
About Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship Grants
Excellent news! Begin your academic journey in Australia. The Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are now available.
Monash University is an Australian public research university situated in Melbourne. It was created in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria, named after a notable World War I general, Sir John Monash. The university has four campuses in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville) and one in Malaysia. Monash University also operates a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy, as well as a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also taught in other countries, including South Africa.
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.