The Radboud University scholarship for international student is now available to all student with impressive academic records who wish to commence a higher degree course work at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.Application Type: Masters Degree courseworkRadboud University is a public research university recognised for its robust research output. It ranks 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities and falls under the top 1% of universities worldwide.Application for this offer Ends: November 1, 2021The university provides the student’s opportunities to build a powerful professional network. The faculty members at Radboud take a personal approach to teaching, giving students opportunities to learn from, and work side-by-side with, world-class research. It engages the students in an impressive range of activities and a high sense of concern for quality. This Study grant is offered to students with financial setback but have proven to have all it takes academically to obtain a higher degree certificate with a provided financial assistance.About the University?
The Radboud university will offer the most successful applicants with a maximum amount of €10,500 to cover the tuition fee of the chosen course of study, along with living expenses amounting to approximately € 2,168 per annum to commence their degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are required to register at the university and start their application on the official online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- A letter of motivation, indicating your reasons for wishing to enrol in the programme and your chosen area of specialisation
- A curriculum vitae
- A certified copy of your Bachelor diploma (or equivalent) and the academic record listing the philosophy courses taken and the credits and grades obtained for them
- A writing sample on a philosophical topic(essay, paper of bachelor thesis)
- Entrance Requirements: The students are advised to thoroughly check the admission requirements of the university before for a successful application.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide the following English language proficiency test results with the average score:
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 points (internet-based
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate in English – Minimum level B
- TOIEC – 670
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in philosophy are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria;
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the chosen master’s degree.
- University: Radboud University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Masters
- Grants: €10,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 2
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Netherlands