Application Deadline for Scholarship: June 30, 2021Looking for academic assistance to earn a degree in the UK? Then this opportunity is for you! the Queen’s University Belfast is providing the Queen’s Excellence International Awards program to all interested applicants.The Queen’s University Belfast will provide the award amount of £2000 to the winning students to commence their full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus from September 2021.One of the UK’s leading universities is Queen’s University Belfast. Along with world-class learning, it prepares candidates for leadership and citizenship in a global society.Why apply for this programme at Queen’s University Belfast? The university provides a world-class education and research facilities where our students and staff carry out their ambitious work is a key priority for the university. It also offers students an excellent learning environment that enables them to realise their full potential and ensure they are well prepared for future practice.
This scholarship programme is designed to assist bright and intelligent international students with financial hurdle achieve their career goal in earning an undergraduate degree. This grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree coursework at Queen’s University Belfast. There is no other application required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrolment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible for this offer
- Acceptable Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree in all subject except Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology, LLB Senior Status and ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who have enrolled on an eligible full-time and full duration undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus from September 2021.
- Students must achieve a GPA of at least 75% on an eligible full-time and complete duration undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021-22 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Students must be self-funded.
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK