Pro Carton is the European Association of Manufacturers of Cartons and Boards. Among the media and business schools, the inaugural Pro Carton Student Video Award was a major success.Reason to apply for this grants? Pro Carton sole aim is to encourage the use of cardboard and carton board as an economically and ecologically balanced packaging medium for brand owners, trade as well as designers, media and politicians.Pro Carton is granting a great opportunity through its Student Video Awards in Europe. The programme is available for talented and creative European students.The award is open for qualified European students enrolled on a recognised full-time educational course. This award programme is offering €5,000 as an award to the commendable and deserving candidates.Pro Carton will offer an award worth of €5,000 to the excellent students enrolled at a European school/university in Europe.
Award Deadline: June 25, 2021
- To apply for this programme, students are required to shoot video storytelling about cartons and carton board. The video should be innovative in supporting or illustrating one or more of the advantages of cartons/carton board. The video must be submitted to Suzanne [email protected].
- Required Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Eligibility for Award
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Europe.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree programme in any course offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must enter as a group of up to 4 individuals or are welcome to participate as individuals.
- Must be enrolled at a European school/university on a recognised full-time educational course.
- Organization: Pro Carton
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €5,000
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For European applicants
- The award is accessible in Europe.