Established in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and the Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the national research university of Singapore. It is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore and has consistently ranked within the top 20 universities in the world.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the application form to study for Post-doc and PhD degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should prepare and send their CV and cover letter to the following contact email Arash Pashrashid ([email protected])
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a strong Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) from a reputable university. Master’s Degree preferable and may be compulsory for selected programmes.
- Students whose Bachelor degree(s) are not from NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTD must take the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- Language Requirement: English Language
- Students whose undergraduate language of instruction is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS
- Most Preferred Country: Singapore
- Eligible Subjects: Post-doc and PhD in Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the Post-doc and PhD degree programme.
- University: National University of Singapore
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants:Competitive salary, tax benefit, and welfare package will be provided
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: Home
- To access Grant: Singapore
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓