Hiring Range: .20/hrTo apply applicants are required to Login and complete the form providedTo apply please submit the following documents through this posting:
o Cover letter
o CV or Resume
o Names and contact information for two references: one (1) academic, one (1) employmentThe University of Lethbridge invites applications from all qualified candidates; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given preference.Application Ends: May 15, 2021
Enrolled at the University of Lethbridge, undergraduate
o Applicants are welcome from any program of study, but a preference will be given to students working in areas immediately relevant to the mandate of the Institute
• Ability to work independently, solid communication skills both verbal and written, and capacity to work remotely
• GPA 3.2 or higher
• Proficiency in Statistical analysis software (SPSS, Stata) is an asset but not requiredRequired DocumentsThe Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy is seeking interns to participate in the (paid) Undergraduate Summer Internship Program 2021. The successful candidates will commence work during Summer Semester 1 (May 2021).
The Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students hands-on experience in conducting and supporting elements throughout the research process, but particularly toward supporting and collaborating with Institute’ researchers using quantitative data.
|Hiring Range||Hiring Range indicated in Position Details|
Application for Paid Undergraduate Summer Internships at University of Lethbridge, for 2021 is now available at the University for desiring applicants.
Documents Needed To Apply
• Conducting literature searches and reviews of academic and grey literature
• Providing copy editing support for manuscripts, working papers, and policy briefs
• Collecting and producing supporting documentation for grant proposals
• Providing research assistance as needed (may include coding, data management, analyses, visualization, and reporting)
• Assisting in the research and knowledge mobilization activities of the Institute more generally (may include events, guest speakers, and community-based outreach
- Cover Letter
- Optional Documents