Six bursaries worth £2,000 each are available for an international student on a postgraduate taught programme in the School of Geographical Sciences.You will need to provide:The University of Bristol is a red brick Russell Group research university in Bristol, England. It received its royal charter in 1909, although it can trace its roots to a Merchant Venturers’ school founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876. Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.Deadline:Application calls for the Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries at the University of Bristol UK 2022. This scholarship offer is available to all International applicants who wants to commence a postgraduate taught programme in the School of Geographical Sciences at the University in UK.
Eligibility FOR Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries at the University of Bristol UK 2022:
Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- have applied to any one-year, full-time master’s programme at the University of Bristol;
- start your master’s programme in September 2022;
- have applied to start a full-time postgraduate taught programme in the School of Geographical Sciences for 2022.
- be classified as an International student for fee-paying purposes;
- not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply?
To be eligible for the University’s postgraduate scholarships, you must:
- your UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Student ID (if you’re a postgraduate student or if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme) or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- the course or programme of study you’ve already applied to (you must have applied to a course or programme to be eligible for scholarship opportunities).
- your name
- your email address (this is how we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s accurate and you have access to it throughout the year)
- your nationality
- your permanent country of residence (this is the country you are ordinarily resident in, not a country that you are only living in for the purpose of full-time education)
- your current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you have applied for or are due to receive.
- Apply using the scholarship online Application form provided, and the Essay questions and read up Data statement and scholarship terms and conditions
Study Perk FOR Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries at the University of Bristol UK 2022:
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship: