Application Deadline: 15, December 2021.Application Mode:Located in the heart of New York, with a cohort of some of the world’s most talented and creative student technologists. Start-ups pay ,500 to hackNY each summer.Do you have passion for Hacking? The HackNY award Program for International Students 2021. This program will help improve your skills as you meet and work with professionals and leaders in the New York startup community.To apply, Applicants are required to fill the online form provided via the Website.
Startups offer the following for their Fellow:
- Start-ups pay $3,500 per scholar to hackNY for the summer. This includes accommodation, dinner and member events at least twice a week.
- Person: A technical mentor, For example, a technology leader or a team leader who leads his colleagues and answers his technical and professional questions.
- Location: An office where his colleague can work, whether in a dedicated office or with your team in a coworking space.
- Project: technical project or a series of significant projects. All hackNY Fellows send code that becomes part of their host boat’s product.
Paycheck: Host startups pay at least 10 weeks to each fellow.
The Summer Fellows program basically combines both quantitative and informative students with start-ups who can demonstrate a strong mentoring environment.
- hackNY Fellows must be full-time students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the time of application. They are seeking applications from institutions across the country.
- International students are also encouraged if they are already enrolled at an American university at the time of application.
- If you are a full-time student enrolled in a degree program at the time of application, you can apply to become a hackNY Fellow.
- Applications are accepted in all disciplines, including product design and management, but are currently focused primarily on engineering.
To qualify for the hackNY Fellows, you must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students in any institutions across the country.HackNY, co-organized by the New York and Columbia professors, has been organizing hackNY Fellows and student hackathons since February 2010 to create and strengthen a community of student technologists.
Hackny Fellowship is available to USA residents and international students if they are already enrolled at an American university at the time of application.
Field of Study