Scholarship Type: PhDCheck here For More Scholarship Updates!The scholarship program also support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study for a PhD degree at the university The goal of the project is to learn more about the causes, repercussions, and counter-strategies to online political hostility, which is defined as the online authoring or sharing of hostile political information.Hurry now! The Aarhus University is offering all International applicants a PhD scholarship award in Denmark for the 2021/2022 learning year. The scholarship awards is provided to applicants who wants to commence a degree in Political science at the University.AU service centre provides a comprehensive induction and orientation programme, as well as professional support and guidance, during your time at AU. It also provides cutting-edge facilities and laboratories.Closing Dates: September 14, 2021
To all eligible and outstanding applicants, the AU will offer tuition Fee to all candidates for them to commence study at the University for the 2021/2022 academic sessionFounded in 1928, Aarhus University is Denmark’s second-largest university and one of the country’s public universities. It offers over 1000 bachelor, master’s, doctoral, and research programmes in a variety of fields.
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The application (including all attached documentation) must be written in Danish or English.
- The application must include the documentation outlined below according to the scheme you wish to apply to.
- All documents must be in pdf format.
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records for qualifying Master’s degree
- Transcript of records for qualifying Bachelor’s degree
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Scholarship Eligibility FOR New International PhD Award in Political Science, Denmark 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: PhD Positions in Political Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Political Science
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Denmark