Hurry! join the early birds in applying for the New Fully-Funded Ireland Scholarship Awards, 2022. This scholarship award is provided specifically to all Palestine applicants who wish commence their study in Ireland for the 2022-2023 learning year.Ireland.The IPSP is part of Ireland’s programme of assistance for Palestine, which supports the search for a lasting and just political solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This programme reflects Ireland’s longstanding commitment to the development of a viable, sovereign Palestinian state, as part of a two-state solution.Representative Office of Ireland will cover tuition fees, flights, and accommodation, and living expenses for students. Application Type: MastersFunded by the Representative Office of Ireland, applicants who are interested in this offer are eligible to apply to any recognized University in Ireland.
Closing Dates: 15 October 2021The development of the education sector in Palestine has been a long-standing focus area for Ireland in Palestine. The IPSP aims to further broaden Ireland’s support for educational opportunities available to Palestinians
- How to Apply: Complete the form electronically (typed) and then print out the completed application form. Applicants must attach all accompanying documents.
- Supporting Documents: One recent passport-sized photograph, an official copy of the graduation certificate for all higher education qualifications, letters from two academic referees on official letterhead with original signature, copy of your national ID card, C.V.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 75% or 2.67.
- Language Requirement: Submit the English-language proficiency score report (dated September 2020 or later) with a minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS, or 550 on Institutional Testing Program (ITP), or 80 on Internet-based TOEFL (iBT). If all of the previous tests are not obtainable, students are advised to take the test by registering on Duolingo, Duolingo English Test. A minimum score of 110 on Duolingo is required.
Criteria for New Fully-Funded Ireland Scholarship Awards, 2022:
- Most Preferred Country: Palestine
- Eligible Program: The scholarship will be awarded in any program offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be a Palestinian currently resident in the occupied Palestinian territory, holding a Palestinian or Jerusalem ID
- have achieved the necessary academic standard to be accepted onto their chosen Master’s degree course in a higher education institution in Ireland
- be applying to commence a new qualification and not be seeking funding for a course they have already commenced or which will begin before Awards have been notified
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Provider:Representative Office of Ireland
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: Tuition fees, flights, accommodation, and living expenses
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 25
- Nationality: Ireland
To Access Grants :