Study Type: Undergraduate DegreeClosing Dates: March 26 2022The Scholarship will provide support to overcome difficult personal circumstances by providing financial assistance for the duration of five years of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice course in any major.Subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for both scholarships by completing this application form you will also considered for:To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:All candidates for The Eleanor Dunn Scholarship in Engineering must apply using the online Scholarship Application Form and follow any further instructions outlined on the form.
Eleanor Dunn Engineering Scholarship Award in Australia 2022 Study Value:
Hurray! Application calls for the Eleanor Dunn Engineering Scholarship Award in Australia 2022. The study grants is now available at the University of Technology, Sydney to all those who wish to earn a degree in the 2022/23 academic session in Australia.
The Eleanor Dunn Scholarship in Engineering aims to support applicants who have the personal potential and commitment to study engineering and are from a financially disadvantaged background or experiencing other educational barriers.
Citizens from Australian and New Zealand or the holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or Permanent Humanitarian visa are eligible for this study application.
- Commencing their first year of an undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice course or a combined Engineering course; and
- Majoring or intending to major in either:
- Electrical Engineering; or
- Electronic Engineering; or
- Mechanical Engineering; or
- Mechatronics Engineering; or
- Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering; or
- Software Engineering; or
- Data Engineering;
Eleanor Dunn Engineering Scholarship Award in Australia 2022 Selection process
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission
- Motivation to succeed in their chosen Engineering course as demonstrated in the application and interview
- Demonstrated initiative in extra-curricular and non-academic activities as demonstrated in the application and interview
- Evidence of financial need and other equity circumstances as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application or the Educational Access Scheme and their Scholarship Application